Friday, March 6, 2009

Upside of Life

Erynn is looking so much better these days and we are really looking forward to meeting with the Pediatric Nephologist in Tucson on Wednesday. I can only be optimistic at this point. Everyday Erynn get bigger and bigger, her little personality is coming out more and more. She is definitely our calm little baby. She is laid back and such a flirt. At three weeks she is already smiling at everyone. Today while I was feeding her, she kept smiling at me, so I asked Avery to hurry over with my camera. They aren't focused very well, but here are Erynn first smiles caught on camera. I can't help but smile and even laugh when I look at them.

Isn't that the most precious smile.

This one looks like she is laughing hysterically.

Update on my grandma. Grandma had her surgery yesterday. She did very well. I went and visited her about an hour after getting out of PACU and she was awake and joking about how numb she was. Then again last night she was so anxious to start moving. She is one tough cookie. We are all praying for a speedy recovery and hoping that comes home soon.

No comments: