Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Day of Dress Up

Having all girls and having danced for "umpteen" years, it should come as no surprise that we have accumulated quite a collection of dress up clothes. Well, Andie and Avery had their friend come over and "perform" for me. It was so cute. They took turns trying on different outfits and dancing to music. They had a really great time! Here are a few pics of their escapades.

Kenzee dancing as an angel. You can tell that she has taken dance lessons. She made sure to point her toes.

Kolbee playing the rich girl. This is like the only pic that I got of her face. She was running around so much, most were of her back.


Avery wants to be a mermaid so bad, so she danced as one. This actually looks like a mermaid flapping out of water.



Then of course there is Andie, loves to have all the attention and was the ring leader in their little performance.
I remember when I was younger doing this exact same thing. My older sister Angela would put together performances for all of us. Alisa was always the big performer, she loved the attention too. I was usually too shy to finish a performance and Angela was the ring leader. Funny how traditions continue.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...this is just too cute! I love the little mermaid dance. It looks like they all had a blast.

Windsor World said...

Wow, and I thought they were just in the room dressing in different outfits, you were brave! But at the same time I'm sure you were super entertained!! LOL Cute pics...