Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight!!!

So I just got my copy of the "Twilight" movie. I can't wait to watch it, again. I know, I know. I'm 27-years-old and totally obsessed about teenage vampires. I can't help myself. I was even more excited because I got a mini-poster of Edward. I saw a 4ft tall poster of Edward and just about died. Lucas was with me and of course shared his snorts and evil looks with me. I explained that it is not Robert Pattinson the actor that I adore, it is just the character Edward. Don't get me wrong, Robert Pattinson is not bad looking, but he would be nothing if not for the character Edward. I found out that the next installment of the series is do to come to theaters in November. Still too early to start a countdown, but be prepared come summer, I will have one on my blog. Happy B-day to me!!! (My b-day is in November.)

2 comments:

Windsor World said...

I'm ashamed to say I still have yet to watch it (but Andie and Avery told me all about it Yesterday ;) I finally went and borrowed it from my sis in law and I'm going to try and watch it by tomorrow..(I don't get to watch much TV!) I'm just scared I'll be somewhat disappointed cause I LOVED the book, which seems to always be better then movies..I also started reading a new vampire series, the first book is called Marked (have you read them?) if not I'll let you know how it is.. have a good one!

dpapwatson said...

Haha...that is too funny how similar it is to my situation! My husband does the same crap and I give the same excuses....I love it! I saw a interview w/ Rob Pattinson and he said that New Moom will be released in Nov. and Eclipse will be released the very July! I was so excited we wouldn't have to wait a whole year after New Moon. And he also said they are FOR SURE making Breaking Dawn...I can't wait. And I'm 27 too, but don't feel like it! So I can have my obsession w/ Edward!
Hope all is well! Take care. Your babies are adorable!