Monday, March 23, 2009

Bathtime

Just a real quick pick of me and Erynn. I am always the one taking the pictures and wanted of me with her. I can't believe how big she is getting. I finally got to put this outfit on her. It has been so warm lately, but today was pretty chilly.

Daddy being silly and having Erynn peek around the corner of the bathroom at me. He does this to me a lot. Sometimes with my kids or with the dogs. Pretty much with whatever he can get his hands on.

I have to say that bathtime is becoming one of my favorite times of the day. I have decided to bath Erynn everynight. I want to make sure to keep her clean in the hopes of avoiding another infection. It helps us both to wind down. It is our alone time. There are no crazy sisters running around and no loud noises. It is just her and me in the bathroom. She used to scream bloody murder during her baths, but lately she is pretty calm, dare I say enjoying it.

Tonight she was actually playing in the tub. I had my hands down by her feet. She would kick at my hand over, and over, and over again. She was splashing in the water and made quite a mess of my counter. Afterward, Lucas came in and assessed the damage. Sure enough, there was water everywhere. Lucas gave me a hard time about letting her kick water everywhere, but I couldn't help myself. She was just so cute doing it!!!

4 comments:

Jenn and Rob said...

She is adorable. I love the peek a boo picture. So cute!! I hope all is going great for you guys.

ToddNSass said...

She is SO dang cute! I love the peeking too! I bet it makes you smile every time! So much fun!

Windsor World said...

I just have to say that I also loved the peek a boo picture, it's great you have a fourth child (oh I mean husband!)LOL I'm the jokester of the family and Mike hardly ever jokes..so I think it's cool! She is getting so big already, enjoy the time cause pretty soon she'll be outside causing trouble along with all our other little girls (and by then I'm sure Kannon will be out there right along side them all!)She is just adorable..

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Look at those baby blues! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!