Monday, June 1, 2009

Avery's Birthday Party

We had Avery's b-day on June 1st. It was the only time we could everyone together, and my dad still couldn't come. We missed him. We invited a few of Avery's friends and most of them came. I had it in my head that I wanted Minnie Mouse as the theme. I think that it all went well and the kids had fun, well at least I know Avery did. She was such a good girl at her party and then after when Andie had her softball game.




Luke making the food, yummy burgers and hot dogs.
Avery with her new play kitchen for the playhouse.

Avery taking her hit at the pinata.

blowing out the candles.


Opening the presents. Look at that smile.


Thank you to everyone that came to the party. We were so glad that you could all come. Especially Heidi, my sister Alisa, and Todd, thank you for all the help!

2 comments:

Todd & Alisa Wren said...

It was fun. I was just so gosh-dang tired. Your bratz are spoiled. hee hee

Windsor World said...

Thanks for inviting Kolbee she had a super duper time!