Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Raspberries and Laughs

Erynn is growing like a weed these days. She is getting so chunky. She has recently learned how to blow raspberries, so she is drooly most of the time now. She has also learned how to laugh, although it sounds more like a high pitched yell/squeak. It is so much fun to see her interact with the girls. She definitely knows her sister and she is usually all smiles for them. It is so nice to have a routine with Erynn. I can tell when she is hungry, sleepy, bored. She is sleeping so well, hardly ever fusses when she is laid down for naps or at night. She still wakes up around 4am. I don't mind the 4am feeding, she just eats and goes right back to sleep. We are starting cereal on Monday, wow!! I can't believe we are already there.

Things to look forward to, sitting up by herself, crawling, hearing her say mama and dada!! We just had a friend from HS take our family pics (I couldn't wait until next year, sorry Leah). I am really excited to see how they turned out. She had these great skirts that she uses for props and a great trunk and vintage stroller. I can't wait to see them and share them.

No comments: