Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Pictures

We had family pictures done at the very end of May. I wasn't planning on having anymore done until Erynn was about a year old, but something came over me the last Monday in May. I just felt like I shouldn't wait that I needed to capture this moment in time. I searched the Internet with local photographers and came across a few that friends at work had used, when I found awesome baby pics by Amber Halversen. I have known Amber forever it seems. I was really good friends with her sister Gina in Middle School. I think that she is truly a very talented photographer and was excited when she said she could do them at the end of that week. If you know me, then you know I am not a very patient person. She along with her great husband Josh were so professional and made the whole experience fun!! I couldn't wait to get the pics and here they are.

I am so grateful for my wonderful family and am so in love with my husband. I am "Seriously So Blessed" (and I don't even have to make that up).

We have three beautiful girls and wouldn't trade them for anything.


Who would have thought that this all started with country dancing in PE?


My girlies love their daddy so much!! Thank You Again Amber, you did an awesome job!!

7 comments:

Windsor World said...

Erica the pics turned out beautiful and the girls looked so cute! (I love the fluffy dresses!) We have never gotten a "professional" family picture since Kannon has been a part of it! Really makes me want to get some done! They look great, I'll have to get the name and number of your friend!

Kris said...

As a photographer and photography judge myself (though not professional) I must say that header picture is just STRIKING! I also LOVE the picture of Avery---so very cute! Your friend did an awesome job.

The Richards said...

Looks fantastic and it probably helped having really attractive models! really you guys look great and i love all the pictures. I can't beleive you have one getting baptized? That is just crazy.....but exciting. Anyways you look amazing i can't beleive you just had a baby, what the heck. Oh also i just got my sonogram and its another girl...just so you know!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures; they turned out so well! Where did you go?

Jason and Amanda said...

Amber is amazing and she did a great job of capturing your sweet little family and their personalities! You guys are so cute! I really love all of the pics--that's so like Amber's work--so many good ones, it's hard to choose the best!

Jenn and Rob said...

I remember country dancing in P.E. it was fun. I believe my partner was Dustin Welker, to funny. Love the pics. Thanks for the advice on my blog, it really helped. :)

Annie Taylor said...

Love the pics! What a cute family.