Sunday, June 28, 2009

T-Ball

So my Avery played T-ball for the first time this summer. Her season is now over, but she had a really good time. At the beginning she would just kind of play around, not really pay attention. Half-way through the season she began to get very competitive and would run and fight for the ball. At some point she lost her glove and therefore was more interested in hitting. Guess what, she is a switch hitter, preferring to bat left handed, I guess it must be those Johnson genes. I had a really good time going to her games and talking with friends. I have to admit though, I am glad it is over. It is just as much fun when you don't keep track of the score.

Avery striking a pose.

Avery hitting the ball.


Throwing skills in action.


Her last game she played against a pretty competitive team. There were two fights break out over the ball. I mean really rolling on the ground and angry faces. It was pretty funny. Avery's first time up to bat she was out at first, but refused to leave the field, so they let her run the bases. Good job Avery, you are a sweet little Baseball Player.

No comments: