Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Avery and Slim Jims

Last night after Avery's T-ball game, I bought both her and Andie Slim Jims, I know gross, but they love them. Andie convinced Avery that the yellow greasy stuff is cheese. So, we are sitting at Andie's softball game last night and Avery goes over to my friend Amy Bell and her husband Brian. Avery tells them "look what I have", they were like ooh! She then tells them that she loves Slim Jims because they are so good and they have cheese in them. She goes on to tell them that when she was a baby she would eat them all the time and that they would give her diarrhea. They laughed so hard as did Lucas and I when Amy came over to tell us what Avery had said. In all honesty, this never happened, but I guess in Avery's world, anything is possible.

2 comments:

Jenn and Rob said...

I am coming down to Thatcher for the 24th of July probably that whole week :). I am sure I will bump into somewhere. You're right Stacy's little girl Ella is adorable!!

Ashley said...

That's too funny!