Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Andie

Andie is now 8-years-old and has made a huge decision in her young life. She has chosen to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We will be traveling to Indiana this summer so that her grandfather will be able to perform the baptism and all her Indiana family will be able to participate in her special day. We are so proud of our Andie, she is turning into such a delightful, spirited, and loving girl. (I'm going to make myself cry.)


I cannot express how much I love this picture, it is truly amazing.
I love Andie's smile in this picture.


I always want to remember her like this, especially when she is 16-years-old and thinks that I am the most unfair mother in the world.


My sweet Andie.

1 comment:

Jason and Amanda said...

Congrats on the big decision Andie! Baptism is cool... a story to tell!