Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Angela!!!

So today is my older sister Angela's birthday. She currently lives in Hawaii (brat) and so I miss her very much. She is so smart and caring. The best big sister in the world. We haven't always gotten along, but I know that I am a better person for having had her as a sister and the trials that we have overcome. I know that whenever I need a kind word, Angela is there for me. She interprets my dreams for me (wink, wink) and helps me feel better when I am stressed out or just having a bad day. She took care of Alisa and I when we were little, like a second mom. I will always remember her making us "Romen noodles", playing "Restaurant", and putting on "shows" for my family. I think that she secretly wanted to be a Broadway Producer. She is so talented. She is an amazing writer, I am holding out for her first novel, because I know that it will happen someday. She is an awesome poet. She sees the world as no other. I am so happy that she has found a husband as great as Garret Norton. He is wonderful to her and our family. I know that he would do anything to take care of her and keep her safe. We miss them both so much and can't wait until they visit again. I know that my girls love their wonderful Aunt Angela and Erynn can't wait to meet her for the first time. She has been making them the cutest beanies.

Happy Birthday Sweetie, we love you so much!!!!! I hope that you have a great day with mom and Garret.

No comments: