Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 Months

I had to add this pic. Erynn wearing one of the hats that my sister Angela made for the girls. Doesn't she just look adorable. Almost like a little Russian baby.

I am such a bad mommy, I am posting this so late, but I have been kind of distracted, with softball games, dance class and bow making. Better late than never. This past month Erynn has grown so much. She weighed in at 15# 14oz and 24in long. She is doing so well, no infections this past month and she is rolling around like crazy. She has so much personality and is 95% smiles. We have tried cereal for the first time with mixed feelings.



First taste of cereal. Not so sure she wants more.

Yeah, definitely have second thoughts.


Erynn with cousin Taylor Nicole.



Making new friends at Softball games. This little cutie is Bryson, I think he was a little smitten with Erynn, that is him trying to give her a kiss.



Who wouldn't be in love with that face.


No comments: