Friday, May 29, 2009

The Family is Growing

I am so happy! I will be an aunt again in November and then again in January. My little sister Alisa is Due in January 12th with her first little bambino. I am so happy for her and Todd and can't wait to find out what she is having. She is going to be such a great mommy because she is such a kid at heart. I love you guys so much.

Baby Wren

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law Nicole and Elliot are preggers as well. They are Due November 28th. We don't know what they are having yet, but can't wait to find out. Congrats to you guys as well.

Baby Johnson

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

How fun to have more cousins!!! I finally found your blog! Your Daughters are absolutely beautiful! I love that you are so into bows too. I am totally addicted! You make such cute ones! I'm excited to be blog friends :)