Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Avery's Spring Recital

This past Saturday, Avery had her Spring Dance Recital. The theme for the recital was "When I Grow Up". Avery loves to dance and it is so much fun to watch her perform. She actually told me that she loves to be on stage. She did such a good job at the actual performance. I taped her at the rehearsal and here are her dances. Please excuse my friend Jamie. She takes all the pics for the dance studio at the shows and always tries to get great pics of the girls for me. She is the one that took Andie's awesome ballet pic last year. Avery's ballet dance was "Happy Birthday Princess" saying that they wanted to be princesses when they grew up. Her tap dance was to "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid, which so happens to be her favorite princess. Any who, I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! You can tell she's very enthusiastic about it. I thought she was the best one there. She sure knew what she was doing cause the other girls were watching her and following what she was doing. Avery is such a great and cute little dancer. Good work!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

Okay--she gets my vote for best dancer! Googled ya and got here that way--it worked! Talk to ya soon!

Amy said...

Super cute blog, Erica! Loving the bows! I am so glad you found me. Thanks so much for leaving me a comment, i love comments especially from people I know. :) I am already thinking about more bow. Grammy bought the girls matching July 4th dresses!

Windsor World said...

She is so cute! I'm glad everyone at your house is feeling better and the girls are coming over! We missed them... oh and your post about Erynn poop was to funny! I remember a few accidents like that! :)