Monday, May 11, 2009

Just For Fun

I found this on my friend Annie's page and thought that I would do it. It has been awhile since I have completed one of these surveys.

ONE WORD
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2.Your significant other? Sweet
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Driven
5. Your father? Compassionate
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Worked
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. P
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. What room are you in? Hospital
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Zombies
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
14. Where were you last night? Work
15. Something that you aren't? Perfect
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. Wish list item? Quest
18. Last thing you did? Drink (Dr. P)
19. TV? HGTV
20. Your pets? Chiweiners
21. Friends? Family
22.Your life? Wonderful
23. Your mood? Chipper
24. Missing someone? Heaven
25. Drinking? Dr. P
26. Dancing? Hip Hop
27. Your car? Elle
28. Something you're not wearing? Earings
29. Your favorite store? Kohls
30. Your favorite color? Pink
31. When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Who will resend this? ?
33. Where do you go to over and over? Wal-Mart
34. Five people who email me regularly? email?
35. My favorite place to eat? Mexican
36. Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Bed

It is hard to think of only one word answers.

No comments: