Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!

My Avery turns 4-years-old today. She has grown up so fast. She is such a little sweetheart and yet such a challenge. I wouldn't change her for the world. She is so smart and beautiful. She is so loving to her family. She can always make me smile. She loves to sing and dance. She loves being the center of attention, yet she gets shy and embarrassed when people pay to close attention. I have so many hopes and dreams for her and look so forward to seeing her continue to grow. Happy birthday my little angel, we love you so much.


5-days-old.



3-months-old, she looks so much like Erynn in this picture.



8-months-old.


1-year-old.

Andie and Avery Christmas '06

2-years-old

Avery Dance '08

Easter '09

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Avery!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Avery! Thanks for stopping by today and lookin' at our creepy little piggy. :) Ky wore one of her outfits today with the bows to match - so cute!

The Welker Family said...

She is so beautiful! I love her 2 year pictutre!