Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Start of Our Summer

Schools out for Summer!!!!!!! We are so happy, well I know that I am. I can't wait to spend some time with my girls and my husband. We have already painted our nails, planned a trip to Phoenix, and made our "Things to do this Summer" lists.

It was so cute. I have grown out my nails and believe it or not, they are all the same length. So I did a french manicure on them. Well of course if I did my nails, my girls want their nails done. I started with their toes and then did their fingers. My sister bought me this pretty, sparkly, pink nail polish. Both Andie and Avery wanted that for their toes. Then Avery picked this really light pink (I tried to talk her out of it). I went ahead and put that on her right hand. She looked at it all disappointed and said how you can bearly see it. Then she looked at me and said, "I shouldn't have picked that one." She was just so cute. She then said she wanted her's like mine so I did a french manicure on her nails. It looked so pretty. She looked down at her nails and said, "They are beautiful!!!"

We have still not seen Taylor (our new niece). Can you believe it! We are planning a trip to Phoenix next weekend. You know, stay in a hotel, go swimming, do a little shopping, just relaxing. I know that the girls are going to have such a great time and it will be the first swim of the summer.

This week we have some fun things happening. Both Andie and Avery start their ball games this week. It should be fun. Avery's b-day is this Wednesday, she will be 4-years-old. I want to cry. I can remember when she was born like it was just yesterday. We are having her party on Friday. I am actuallly really excited about the party. We went with a Minnie Mouse theme. I found adorable tableware and the cutest Pinata. I have even thought about playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey, with a twist. I call it "Pin the Bow on Minnie". I hope that it comes out the way I am imagining it. I have also found these cute Minnie head bows, that I am making for all the little girls that come to the party.

It looks like I will be busy this week!! I love Summer!!

No comments: