Monday, July 27, 2009

5 Months

I am such a bad mommy. It has taken me this long to post Erynn's 5-month pics and there are only a few. Erynn is eating so much and growing like a weed. She has the tummy time down to a T, she rolls all over the place, lately in circles. She loves to play with things that crinkle and grab anything in front of her. She is such a joy. I love her so much, I could seriously just eat her. I love her chunky cheeks and the crazy way she looks at me when I pull out the camera.

Erynn playing in her walker, these days she prefers to be upright to laying on her back.

I can't get over how much she is growing, look at that face!!!


Hanging out with Daddy and Uncle Leon.


Getting ready for dinner, see what I mean about the face.

3 comments:

Windsor World said...

LOL those faces are to cute! I was waiting for one of Lucas famous "walking shots!!" I can't believe how fast she is growing...she's just to cute!!!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

dpapwatson said...

Awww...I love your new family pic! It is so pretty, where did you take it? I thought about falling off the earth and canceling my blog, but I love to see everyone elses. I can't believe I haven't ran into you yet. I thought by living here, I'd get to see everyone...but I don't. The salon I work at is called Images. You make a right at the Safford post office and go over the railroad tracks and we're on the left hand side.