Thursday, July 23, 2009

Indiana Johnson Family

One part of our Vacation was seeing Lucas' family in Indiana, well I guess I should say that was a big part of our Vacation. We haven't seen Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Johnson since Lucas and I were married almost 9 years ago. Lucas' Grandpa has had a lot of heart issues and it was really important for Lucas to make this trip so that he could see his grandpa again and for his girls to meet their Greatgrandparents. I am so bummed, we also saw Lucas' Aunt Karen and her great kids, but I didn't have my camera. She was so nice to us and her kids were so fun to talk too. The girls really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with Karen and John's family.


Andie and Avery with their cousin Taylor, this is Lucas' Uncle Dale's daughter. Unfortunately Dale passed away last year, but we are so grateful that we had a chance to meet this sweet little girl.

Erynn and Grandma Johnson, I tried really hard to get her to look up.


Three generations of Johnson men. Lucas, Great Grandpa Robert Johnson, and Grandpa Robert Johnson Jr.


Erynn and her Great Grandparents. I was really glad that we had the opportunity to spend time with them. We all had a good time just talking and hearing of what a naughty little boy Lucas was growing up, j/k.


I love this picture of Erynn and her Great Grandma Johnson.

No comments: