Thursday, July 23, 2009

Diamondsback's Game

We kicked off our vacation by going to a Diamondback's Game. It was the D-backs vs. Marlins. The score was 7 D-backs to 4 Marlins going into the 8th inning. The girls were getting tired, so I told Lucas we should head out. Cantu hit a home run as we were leaving, it turned out that the Marlins kicked our butt. The final score, D-backs 7 the Marlins 14. I'm glad we left when we did. We sat in the "All You Can Eat Seats". It was nice to not have to worry about dinner. Not bad, Dinner and a Baseball game for $30.00. I would do it again. We had to call it an early night, we flew out to Indianan the next morning. I am happy to report the plane ride wasn't too bad, especially with three kids.




It seems I'm never in the pictures, so here was my attempt to include myself.


My scruffy husband.


The girls enjoying some popcorn.

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

Looks like you guys had a blast on vacation... we missed you guys!!