Thursday, July 23, 2009

Erynn Kinley's Blessing and Andie Janae's Baptism

One of our adventures on our Vacation, was having Erynn Blessed and Andie was Baptized, both by their Grandpa Johnson. We were so grateful to Bob for agreeing to do this for Lucas and I. I was so touched by his blessing, I cried. Who would of thought, me cry. Andie was Baptized at the same time as her cousin Madison. How special is that. It was a big day for us and after church, we had a BBQ at Bob and Karen's. I couldn't believe all the people that attended the Baptism. I was so nice to see so many friendly faces. I thank Holly and Tyler Cooper for speaking at the Baptism. Later on in our Vaca, Lucas and I had the chance to hang out with Holly and her husband Steve. Holly is Lucas' cousin. I was so fun to get out and be with another couple, no kids.


Andie and Madison with the missionaries (Madison's baptism discussions were with these missionaries) and Grandpa Johnson, who conducted the Baptisms.


Andie and Madison before the Baptism, relieving some of their nerves.


Andie and Madison in their Baptism Dresses before the Baptism.


Both Madison and Andie's family at the Baptism.

Hanging out before the Baptism.


Erynn in her Blessing dress, the bow was off by this point.

1 comment:

Amber H. said...

How exciting! Congrats Andie, I bet it was a wonderful day! I totally need to post about Felicity's baptism, but I've been sick and haven't been able to get around to it yet. You have inspired me though! It sounds like it was a great day.