Thursday, July 23, 2009

American Girl

I was so happy to have had the chance to take my girls to the American Girl store in Chicago. I have to admit that this was something that I was looking forward to doing. When I was Andie's age, I wanted an American Girl doll so badly. I was so fun getting to see all the dolls and the way they are displayed. I honestly think that every little girl should go there once in their life. I am so grateful to Michelle, Lucas' step-sister for taking me and my girls to Chicago for the day. Michelle's little girls Madison and Kyra were so sweet and I am glad the Andie and Avery got spend time with them and also with Kayla, Lucas' step-sister Kerrie's daughter. We got to spend more time with the kids later on in the Vaca when we went swimming over at a cousins house. I was so fun to see all the kids getting along.

Avery and cousin Kyra with their dolls, Rainbow and Emily in front of the American Girl store.

The awesomeness that is American Girl.

Posing with the American Girl star.

All the girl cousins. Andie, Avery, Madison, Kayla, and Kyra.


Me with my silly girlies and their dolls.

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

Andie showed me her american dollbaby and I have to say I have never heard of them..but super cute! Andie seems to enjoy hers :D