Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Silly Little Avery

So last night I was at my parents house for dinner. Well over the past couple of days, Avery is in one of those doesn't want to eat moods. She takes a few bites, but then she doesn't feel good. Well same thing happened last night. We were done eating, all of us except Avery. She was wondering into the living room moaning and groaning that she didn't feel good. Only a few moments before that she was asking me for a piece of cake. She walks up to my mother complaining of her stomach hurting. I tell my mother, "Don't believe her, she is full of crap." Well my mother turns to Avery and says, "What's the matter, you don't feel good?" Aver turns to my mother and say "Yeah, I'm full of crap." We all started laughing.

Just this afternoon. I asked Avery to clean up a mess that she had made in the bathroom. I walk in about 10 min later to find her wiping down the cabinets with something that looked white. I'm standing there trying to think of what it could be, when I realize that there is a suspicious minty smell coming from the bathroom. I realize that Avery is cleaning the cabinets with toothpaste, yes, white minty toothpaste. My initial reaction was to be mad, but after a few moments, I couldn't help but laugh. This will be just another memory of my sweet Avery. Cleaning up the bathroom with toothpaste.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hey, I'd just be happy she's willing to help & leave it at that! Kids!

Windsor World said...

Oh my gosh...to cute! At least your bathroom smelt minty clean after that!! :)

Windsor World said...

I gotta add to this blog..so funny Avery came over just a little bit ago to see if the girls could play (they had just gotten baths) so I told her that they couldn't play..she was like oh do they need to eat supper and I was like no they already ate...I then asked her if she had already ate supper she gave me the funniest look and said.. I'm different..I'm not a normal person and I don't eat supper..If I ever want to be normal again I'll just eat!! Oh my word I just busted up..she is to funny