Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Funny Kiddos

Just last night, we were at my parents house. As we were getting into the car, Avery started complaining that she had to go to the bathroom. We seriously live like 5 min away from my parents house, I told her she needed to hold it. She was like "I'm going to pee my pants." My dad got after me and told me she could go there and pulled her out of the car. Well when they got back to the car, I was harassing my dad telling him that he was not that nice to us when we were little. Avery then turns to me and say "Mom, you were never little."

A few days ago, I'm not sure what I was doing, but we were in the car and I was putting my arm over my head. My Andie then tell me every so nicely, that my arm is all jiggly. I couldn't help but laugh. Out of the mouth of babes. This give me more of an incentive to lose some weight, plus we are having family pictures done in Nov. 10 weeks to go.

3 comments:

Kris said...

My mother constantly tells me that I deserve any grief or embarrassment that my kids throw my way, because I was a mouthy little thing when I was little. Just wait kids, your day will come!

Windsor World said...

Oh the funny things we remind our parents of.. to funny! But they love to spoil the grandkids :)

Angela said...

That's freaking hilarious! I can so picture both of them saying what they said! PS - You're so totally right, Dad (as a dad) most certainly would've made us "hold it" until we got home; Dad (as a grandpa) is quite a different story! :)