Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Months

Our precious little Erynn is two months old now. She is getting so big! She is so much fun! She is definitely getting more "social". She smiles and talks to anyone that will listen, including the ladies at the scrapbook store and her sisters. I couldn't be happier with the way that Andie and Avery have taken to Erynn. Andie loves to hold her and can get a little crazy with the kisses. Avery is always saying how much she loves her and how cute she is. I love my three little girlies. Lucas loves to "try" to get her to say Dada. I am sure that "will" be her first word.
What you looking at? Erynn just before bed.

Like the shampoo job. This lets you see how much hair she actually has.

Sleeping Beauty, with a mohawk.

A little grin during playtime.

She loves this mat.

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

Oh my gosh she makes me want another one (just for a few secs anyways!!!) She is so dang cute! I love the hair how it sticks up when it's dry and the picture in the bath was the best! I need to come over and play with her more!!