Monday, April 6, 2009

Evening of Bows

Well, I have to admit that I haven't been in a very good mood today. I think that it is just that I know I have to go back to work tomorrow. I have really enjoyed being home with my kiddos and hubby. I know that the next few weeks, until May at least, will be very busy for us. So this evening I decided to make bows with Andie. She really had a fun time picking out her outfits for the rest of the week and picking out the ribbon to make bows. I will let her use the glue gun for some things, but did most of the put together work myself. I think that they came out pretty cute.
Wednesday's outfit
Tomorrow's outfit
Thursday's Easter picnic outfit

Here is my Andie modeling one of her outfits. She really liked all the pink in this one. I am really starting to see just how much older she is. I am just so happy that she is still O.K. with mom putting big bows in her hair.
Avery had to get in on the action as well. She was walking around with this disposable camera snapping "pictures" of everyone.
And then there is Erynn. I am sure going to miss her. Luckily, I only work three days a week.
Can you believe that she is already able to hold her head up so well. It makes me happy to see her growing stronger and healthy, but at the same time she is growing so fast, it makes me sad.

3 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

Once again after seeing all the cutness I wish a had girls!!
All those pretty bows and ribbons!!
Sigh!!!!

The Richards said...

you are really good at the bows and also have adorable models! sorry you have to go back to work but you are so good at your job!

Angela said...

Your bows totally rock! They're so well put together! You definitely have an eye for this kind of thing, I'm uber impressed! The girls are growing up so fast! I miss them so much! You are such a good mom to do stuff like this with them, and I can only imagine how hard going back to work would be, but hey at least you have a job you love, it could be worse. Love you tons sweets!