Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4th of July

In case you didn't know, I have an addiction, an addiction to bow making. I have found that it is a great way to unwind. I do it at night while the girls are sleeping. I have so much ribbon, I could probably make bows for my girls until they are out of school, that includes the baby as well, LOL!!

Lucas is always telling me that I should try to sell them. I know that there are a ton of moms out there that already make their little ones bows, but there are a few as well that don't. So, I have made some for the 4th of July. I found some adorable ribbon and decided to make some for my girls and while I was at it, I made a few extra. If it looks like people ARE interested, then I will probably do the same for all major holidays and for local school, you know to show off your schools spirit. Even if you don't want to purchase a bow, I would love to hear what you think about them. I am still learning new techniques.

3" Stacker bow, with 3 different ribbons. $2.00

3" Stacker bow, with 3 different ribbon including satin, $2.00


2" Stacker flower with star, on covered alligator clip, $3.00 for set


3" Stacker bow, with 3 different ribbon including satin, $2.00


4" Stacker bow, with 3 different ribbon, $3.00
Any of these bows can be worn individually or with a headband. I can do any combination, like I said, I have a ton of ribbon. If you would like to buy one of these bows for your little darling, email me at emj11812000@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica, thanks for your comment. The business is going well. I never really noticed how many people already make bows themselves, but it always seems to keep me busy. PS, I love your Americana bows.

The Richards said...

These are really cute, hey an idea last year when galatea was in dance my sister in law made bows and i would take these adorable box' with them all priced and stuff to the dance studio in between times or at the end of them, i always sold out and the lady's would say hey i need pink or brown or whatever and i would have her make them for the next time! I made her a killing! Good luck and happy bow making!

The Richards said...

nope we didnt do dance this year, with preschool too, driving from the fort and all! Hey call me sometime you are just hanging out we will take the girls to mcdonalds or the park, or maybe swimming! 965-5736 i mean it i am doing swim at pima again this year, my younger ones play in the baby pool and i soak my feet, its fun and relaxing! But safford is always fun too!