Saturday, April 4, 2009

Madilyn

This post is for Cassandra. She is making her daughter's Easter dress this year and doing an amazing job. I sew once a year, Halloween. I am still very much novice and am so impressed with how great her daughter's dress is coming out. I saw her dress the other day and told Cassandra that I would make her daughter bows for her hair, since mom can now put it into piggies. Here are some pics of the bows so Cassandra can tell me what she thinks.

I personally thought they came out cute. I love making bows for my little girls. It is so much fun getting them dressed up and matchy matchy. Let me know what you think Cassandra. Do you think the color will go? I hope so!

1 comment:

ToddNSass said...

So cute Erica! They are absolutely perfect! I can't wait to get photos of her all dressed up. Thank you thank you! See you Wednesday!