Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 More Days...but whose couting!?!?

So here we are at the end of almost 10 months of anticipation. I am going into the hospital Saturday morning to be induced with my third daughter. I can tell that she is going to be a pretty good size and that she is running out of room, fast. She was kicking the crap out of me last night.

The girls are so excited as are Lucas and I. We keep saying "I wonder what she will look like?" With my last two pregnancies I got to the point where it was like, "when is she coming" because I was uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant. With this one, I have been pretty miserable this whole pregnancy, except for the past 10 weeks. Aside from being tired, I am no longer nauseated, no more sciatic nerve pain, no more emotional breakdowns. I am now just so excited to have her here. I can't wait to hold her in my arms, smell her, kiss her toes, and just watch her grow.

O.K. did I say no more emotional breakdowns, because I am making myself cry right now. I truly feel so lucky to have such a great family. I love my husband and daughters more than words and can't wait to add another one to the mix. I use to tell Lucas "Four kids, that's it" but now that I am almost done with this one, it makes me so sad to think that I will only experience this one more time. I have talked to many friends that have 4, 5, or more kids and they all say the same thing. I will know when I am done. Well one thing is for sure, I am still pregnant with this one and I am not done yet.

3 comments:

ToddNSass said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her too! See you Saturday! I'll be there--bright and early!

Windsor World said...

ONE more day!! How exciting.. I hope everything goes smooth (and fast) for you and baby!! Enjoy your last day of being pregnant!! We're pretty sure we're done having kids, but I get sad and emotional like you when I think of it, but that's just cause I loved being pregnant and it's kinda sad that I'll never be again(but not sad enough to change my mind :)!! 3 is good with me!! Anyways good luck Erica if you need anything just let me know!

Bell Family said...

You are so cute. I have no idea how many I want yet. We are just going to keep having them until I am positive that I am done having babies! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear how it goes and see the pretty little pictures! Take care of yourself sweetie, and I am wishing you a short, smooth, and lovely labor and delivery!