Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 Days left

I know that my widget says I have 13 days left as of today, but I can now countdown with my two hands. I am going to be Induced on Feb 7th. It is only 3 days early, so I don't feel like I am cheating all that much.

My Dr. at GVC agrees that it should work. Dr. Rheinfelder has been fabulous. We have been planning for her to delivery me for the past few months and when she got sick in November, I was really nervous that she wouldn't be able to do it. Luckily, she is doing much better, back to work, and on-call the weekend before my due date.

So at my 38wk appointment this past Monday, I was already dialated 2-3cm. Which for me is amazing. It usually takes some probing to get me started, but then I blow through labor.

We are getting so excited about little Erynn coming, yes this will be her name. I can't wait to see her, see what she looks like. Will she look more like me this time, with dark eyes and hair, or like her sisters and daddy with the blue eyes? I can't wait to hold her in my arms and see her with her big sisters. I can't wait to get those first few pics of Lucas holding and cuddling her, because I've been doing that for 38wks now.

Then there is the nervous side of me. I am sometimes not sure I am ready for baby #3. It has been just the 4 of us for 3 1/2 years now. Will I be able to juggle 3 kids now? Will I be able to give Andie, Avery, and Erynn the attention they need? Will they know that I love all three of them the same? My mother did, many of my friends have done it. Will I be able to?

5 comments:

Windsor World said...

Yea!! Thats exciting knowing when she will make her entrance into your life!! Mikes bday is the 7th! Don't worry about the 3rd kid worries, you won't even remember your life without her the moment you have her and everything will work out and be perfect! I'm excited for you guys..

Lindsey said...

Hey, I saw your blog and decided to check it out. I didn't know you were having a baby! Chris never tells me anything. Well, that's exciting. And Erynn is the cutest name. Maybe when the time comes for Chris and I to have children you can help us pick out some cute names. We'll need it, or else they might end up with the name Megatron or Carl.

ToddNSass said...

Yay, we can't wait to meet her! You probably jinxed yourself now and will go into labor the night before. Hmmm...we'll see!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet my new cousin Erynn. That's such a beautiful name. You are doing such a great job with Andy and Avery so you have nothing to worry about. I'm so excited for you guys. Much love to you all!

Bell Family said...

Ofcourse you will be able to! You are a wonderful mother and I am sure that all of your little girls will know how abundantly they are loved. I hope that you truly enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy with Erynn and the labor and delivery are smoooooth sailing! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!