Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sicky-poo Avery

My poor little Avery has been sick for like 4 days now.

Wednesday night after dance she was so tired and warm to the touch. We laid her down to sleep at like 8pm, no complaints. By 11pm that night she was up crying that her stomach hurt. Threw up once. So, into bed with Lucas and I she went. She didn't vomit anymore after that, just gagged a bunch, so much that the next morning I noticed she had little broken blood vessels all over her cheeks, so sad.

Thursday she mostly laid around and had me hold her. She had a fever off and on so got Tylenol and Ibuprofen most of the day.

Friday Avery woke up and appeared to be doing much better. Last night she was up twice with bloody noses and coughing her guts out.

Today same deal, bloody noses x 4 and coughing like crazy. She hadn't been able to rest long enough to actually get a nap so tonight she is spent. Her eyes are all red, glazed over, and goopey. On top of all that her fever is back. I don't know what we are going to do. I am exhausted just watching her. Poor little thing. Hopefully she will be better tomorrow. Since it is a holiday weekend I have to wait until Tuesday to take her into the Dr. or face the dreaded ER. Dun dun dun!!! (dramatic music playing)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon sweetie pie!!!

Bell Family said...

Poor little doll. Being sick is no fun, but having a sick kiddo is heartbreaking! I hope she feels better soon!