Monday, January 12, 2009

Dance pics of girls

I am so lucky to have so many talented people in my life. My good friend Jamie Allen always takes pics at the dance recitals and she took these of my girls.

Andie fixing her ballet shoe in her costume from last Spring's recital. I love this pic, mostly because Andie decided not to dance this year. If you have a phone book you might have seen this pic in there. The dance studio decided to use it for their advertisement this year.

Last Spring was Avery's first dance recital, she did such a great job. She even fell down twice, once during each of her dances, but she just got right back up with a big smile on her face and continued her dance.
We plan on putting these pics up in their room once it is all done.
Thanks again Jamie!!

1 comment:

Bell Family said...

Precious! Those pictures are so beautiful Erica! I love the idea of putting them up in there new pretty room. I can't wait until my little one is able to do things like that!