Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eight is Great!!!

Andie at the hospital, hours after she was born.


She was such a good happy baby!! Lucas and I have always felt we were lucky 1st-time-parents!

Andie at 2 1/2 years old. She is still a little ham!!

So the time has come. I now have an 8-year-old. My Andie Janae just had her 8th birthday party on Valentines Day. We had family over since she already had a friends party a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe how fast time flies. 8 years ago at 4:38pm, I had my Andie, after like 5 1/2 hours of labor. She weighed in at 9# 5oz and 20 in long. She had the cutest little chubby face. I can't believe how much she has grown. We love you so much Andie. I hope you know how proud of you we are and how much you are loved.
Andie will be Baptized this year! We are so excited for her.

Andie and her birthday cake. Can you tell she has already had a taste!?!



Andie's birthday cake, thanks to Bashas. It was so yummy!!


Andie's very 1st locket. It has a picture of her Nana, the one who gave it to her.



Andie opening some of her presents!


Just in case you were wondering what 20 heart shaped cakes look like. Here are the cakes that Andie took to school for her Valentine's Day Party.

2 comments:

Bell Family said...

Look at all that hair! Shaelana had a headfull at birth too! That is amazing she is 8 already. The time flies way too fast. It won't be long before you are blogging about Erynn's 8th. If only we could stop the clock!

dpapwatson said...

Aww...Erica, your girls are adorable. I just love little girls so much. And what a good mommy you are. I come to your blog for ideas, I really like the heart shaped cakes.