Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Weeks Out

So, Erynn is now two weeks old. I can't believe it. You know how most people are like, "Where did the time go?" Well I know where the time went, it went with pee pee diapers and trying to figure out if she likes swaddling or not, trying to get her to take a binkie to give me a break.

I can't complain. Erynn is a very good baby. Most of the time she puts herself to sleep. There are the few times when she is so tired that she cries for a little help. At night, she nurses and goes back to sleep. Only two feedings in the night, so I am not as sleep deprived as most, I assume.

I am trying to lose some weight now that she is here, but not being too aggressive because I am still nursing. I have re-joined WW online and love. Again, not really following plan yet because I have already lost 22.5 pounds in the last two weeks. I can't believe it. I weigh less than before I got pregnant, but since I have a few more pounds to lose, I will keep going with WW.

Anywho, just some randomness at 7am. Kids off to school, a day sort of to myself.

5 comments:

Mrs Salas said...

Don't you just love those kind of mornings, where youare actually able to remember yourself?

have a wonderful day

The Richards said...

she is beautiful Erica! They do grow so much and way too fast! Have a wonderful day and dont worry so much about losing weight, you just had a baby!

Bell Family said...

Has it really already been 2 weeks?! Time flies by way too fast when it comes to babies. That is awesome you have lost 22 pounds already! Nursing helps so much. I hope you are enjoying your little baby doll and all of her intricate demands. Girls are so high maintenance, but oh so worth it!

lofgreenlegacy said...

O my goodness...they do grow up way to fast. I did run into your sister...she's so cute. I did do WW and I had lost about 25-30 lbs. and Dave lost like 55 lbs. but I have gained about 15 back but I just started on Monday, ready to get back into shape and lose again. I love WW, I think it works great and is a great plan, I just have an addiction to this thing called FOOD! Good Luck and let me know how it goes for you!

Mrs Salas said...

Hi Erica
Thanks for the coment you left!!
My eye is much better now Thank you, it might have started from my contacts who knows!!

Wow 2 wks already huh?
They do grow up so fast....which by the way she is so hugably cute!!