Friday, September 2, 2011

Johnson Family Expanding...

No, I am not having another baby...still recovering after Erynn, haha! We just found out that my sister-in-law Lisa and her wonderful husband are having another baby!! I am so happy for them. Lisa and G and such awesome people and they have the most adorable little girl...they are thinking this one is a boy. Now they will have a little Lisa and a little G.

This makes me think about my girlies and how big they are getting. Time flies and I can only hope that I am teaching them all they need to know, loving them as much as is humanly possible, and letting them know that NO ONE in this world is their bigger fan than me!!

It also makes me grateful to have an awesome mother, sisters, sisters-in-law and mother-in-law that I can laugh and share the tials of motherhood with. To think that I have all these amazing women in my life that help support, inspire, and motivate me to be a better person is the best!

Here's to growing families and the blessings that babies are!

No comments: