Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

The long awaited, highly anticipated trailer for Breaking Dawn!! I remember years ago, sitting in my apartment in Flagstaff, watching the news. They had a segment on up and coming AZ authors. They discussed a little book called Twilight. I was so excited, I love love love Vampire anything! So I went to Barns and Nobles and bought one of the first copies in print. A few months later when New Moon came out, I couldn't find the book anywhere, not because they sold out, but because few places carried the young adult novel. I remember feeling silly buying the book because here I was a twenty something mother buying a book for teens. Little did I know it would become the phenomenon that it did!! I know this sounds super silly, but I seriously love this series and am so sad that it is over. I keep praying that Stephenie Meyer will decide to continue the series so we now what happens to Jacob (hint, hint)! So I am putting this close, were I can always pull up the trailer!!


1 comment: