Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Pics!!







I am so excited to debut some new pics from my wonderful and talented friend Leah Davis. She was recently down and we had a bunch of family pics taken. These are some of the pics that I got off of her photography blog leahdavisphotography.blogspot.com. Check it out sometime and see how artistic she is. A big thank you goes out to Leah. I love what I have been able to see so far and can't wait to see the rest. I have added a few of my favorites!!!!

5 comments:

Too Legit to Quit! said...

These picts. are amazing! You have the most beautiful family!

lofgreenlegacy said...

So cute!!! I've had Leah do mine a few times and I love her work! We are getting ours done in a couple of weeks but she wasn't available so we had to go with someone else. But she's awesome!

Bell Family said...

Great pictures! Welcome to blogging, I'm excited you finally have one!!! I am adding you guys to my page too. You look great and you have such a beautiful family.

I seriously need to get family portraits done. I have procrastinated for all the wrong reasons, and now Shaelana is nearly 1! Time flies past us when we aren't expecting it! Leah did an awesome job!

camilla said...

your kids are sooooooooo cute!

Mrs Salas said...

your girls are so beautiful Erica...What a wonderful family you have!! Maybe I should have told you who this was...Sorry
Marisa (Morales)