Saturday, November 8, 2008

My 27th B-day!

So tommorw is my b-day!! Yeah!! Well, I just worked a 12-hour shift and then headed to cheer practice (for those who don't know, I help out the THS Spiritline when I am able to). Every evening that I work, when I get home from work, my girls meet me at the door. Usually Avery is so excited, she meets me in the garage. Well this evening I see both my girlies dressed up in pretty play dresses. I walk into my house to smell some very yummy burgers, made by my hubby, they were very good!! On the table is a bouquet of beautiful orange flowers.



Andie hands me this great homemade b-day card that read: Cover - "We (heart) U My Wondrful Mommy. P.S. Dad Think You a Good Wife." Inside - "Mom we love your madness and nicenes but we still love you."

Avery made me a wonderful birthday hat!!


I also got Smallville Season 7 and a great card from my husband reminding me that we have been together for more than half of my bithdays now! It is hard to believe that Luke has been around for 14 birthdays. Thank you my fabulous family for a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a great husband and kids you have to do that for you! I hope you have a great day!