Monday, October 27, 2008

Beauties and the Beast

So last night I was supposed to work, but was put "on call" due to lack of patients. Luke has been talking about taking the girls to see the THS play "Beauty and the Beast". It was last night as well. I wasn't really too excited about going to the play myself, being 25wks pregnant, it is not too comfortable sitting on hard chairs for long periods of time. So, I got the girls ready and off he went. 2 1/2 hours later, I get a phone call from Luke letting me know the play had just ended. The girls loved it and to his surprise so did he! Avery came home saying her favorite part was when they yelled, "kill the beast". Andie's favorite part was when the actors had to stand very still in the background. After the play, they were able to talk with Belle. I already know how lucky I am to have such a sweet, caring, and loving husband, but when I came to work tonight I was reminded. Some of the gals I work with were ranting about how my hubby took his two little girls to watch a play and how they could never get their husbands to do that. They also informed me that he looked like he enjoyed the play as much as the girls did. I now wish that I had gone, but am glad that they had that night, just Luke and his girls!

3 comments:

The Welkers said...

Hey Erica! Welcome to blog land. I haven't been very good at blogging lately. Anyway, that sounds great. Let me know when you want to get together. I'll call you soon.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Erica! So glad your blogging! Arent husbands great!?! I just found out that you lived next door to Missy. I had no idea!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Hi Erica!!! I was blog surfing and found you! Hope you don't mind I added you!!! I hope you know that I'm not having this baby unless you're there!! haha no pressure. I love your girls they are so precious!