Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7 Months

Here we are, another month gone by. I can't believe it. Erynn is getting so big so fast. She is having a rough patch, waking up more often at night. Can't decide if it's teething or growth spurts. I refuse to believe she is a "naughty" baby. We are getting ready to try juices. I am sure she will love this. Lucas said that today at the sitters, she was gumming a cracker. We have yet to try this out at home, so we were pretty surprised and nervous to see her with one in her hand. As you know, at this age, everything goes in the mouth.

She is all over the place, she has really got the crawling down. Lucas can't believe how fast she is now. It is so much fun to see her crawling and then she stops, looks at you with her beautiful blue eyes and gives you one of her fabulous smiles.

We are getting ready for another trip to Tucson. We have been so grateful that she has not had anymore kidney infections. They are going to do another VCUG. We will get to see how her reflux is doing and whether it is improving. Wouldn't that be good news!!! I am not looking forward to it. At her last visit, she was still really small and just laid there. I have a feeling it will be so much harder this time. Did I mention she is crawling all over the place. I just hope that this doesn't hurt and that later on she will have issues getting undressed or not trusting people. I guess as long as she is not sick, we can all manage. Luckily, Lucas is coming with me this time. We are meeting Alisa and Todd in Tucson, she is going to see a Genetic Counselor. I am just hoping that we all get good news.

Again, I have to just put it out there that I love my family so much, all my family. I am so grateful to have such support and love, especially when times are tough.

Anywho, here are some pics over the last month.

Not a great picture, but you can see how big she is in her walker. She is actually starting to move around in it! Just yesterday she moved from the kitchen to the living room.

Look at how big is looks. Her hair is getting so long. She has the most hair of all my girls at this age. Can you imagine when she gets older?

Just look at that sweet face. She is such a happy baby and we all think her smile and fat cheekies are contagious.


Erynn spending some time with her grandmas. Grandma Maggie is on the left and Nana is on the right. My grandma (Grandma Maggie) is always saying how much she wants to bite her. I can totally relate. It is so much fun to see my baby interact with my grandmother. I am so grateful for the time that we have with her. I can tell how much she loves my girls. I only wish that they had had the chance to get to know my father's mother. My grandma Provencio was a kind and loving woman. I know that they will get to meet her when we return to our heavenly father. I am also missing my Aunt and Grandpas. There are so many people that we have lost, but ours lives are so much better for having them around.


3 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I hope everythign goes well for your family. I didn't realize she was having problems. We will keep you in our prayers. :)

Ashley said...

She's adorable! Sorry, I've gotten really bad about blogging.

The Richards said...

hey i need you address, my sister in law is throwing me a baby shower and i dont have it, email it to me..amberlynnrichards@yahoo.com