Saturday, July 10, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Have decided that it has been way to stinkin' long since I blogged and need to get back to archiving these amazing times with my kiddos! I will need to play catch-up, but for now I'll post what has happened recently.

I took the girls to go see Despicable Me today, it was great and they loved it! Super cute movie and if you get sentimental like me, take Kleenex!

Recently watched the 3rd instalment of the TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE! I don't care what anyone says, I love these books and I don't care if I have to sit through a less than perfect movie to get my cravings sated!

Currently reading the House of Night Novels. They are NO TWILIGHT, but if you are looking for a new vampire novel to "sink your teeth into", try this one out. But BEWARE, crude language and some suggestive scenes (very suggestive)!

New with the kiddos:

1. Andie now has reading glasses and had all her hair chopped, she looks super cute, but way tooo grown up!

2. Avery is anxious to start school in the Fall, but she is READY!

3. Erynn is doing great! She is healthy and so much fun!

We have had a few birthdays, a few trials, loved moving far away and loved ones passing on. Most recently my grandmother :(. Still to raw to go there...

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

welcome back..you inspire me to start blogging again..been way to long! I to have read the house of night book..just recently started the last one burned and couldn't get thur it..they just got to wierd for me!! I no huh I read all 6 before that one to realize that...haha but I have lots of friends that like them...another good vampire series are the black dagger brotherhood series...I liked them!!! And of course..I loved the sookie stackhouse series....