Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy Summer Days!

So today has been one of those busy days. This week started "Dance Camp". I can't tell you how sentimental it makes me to have my daughters dancing at the same dance studio that I danced at. It's crazy to see Avery with the same dance teacher that I had and to have Andie working with a girl that I danced with for years! Great thing about small towns. I LOVE the Safford Dance Academy and think that Jenny Rogers does a great job there!

Andie is trying a Pom Class out for the first time ever. I sort of feel bad for her now, because I can definitely see where she needs to work. This is MY area of expertise, (well at least I think so). She came into the lobby halfway through and says, "Mom, my legs hurt." Julie and I just laughed because we know she is going to be sore tomorrow, ;). Avery is doing a combo class. When I explained to here what the classes would be, she says to me, "but I don't have jazz shoe" I explained that we were just trying jazz out and she didn't have to have jazz shoes, then she realized that I said tumbling. And was like, "oh, I can tumble". It was really cute and I hope that they enjoy their classes.

Andie also started up piano lessons again today. I can't tell you how great it is to have an awesome pianist in the family. Lucas' mother, Julie, is here right now and teaching Andie how to play the piano. I never learned and it is nice to know that my kiddos will learn and from some they love very much! Thanks Grandma Julie! Your the best!

No comments: