Monday, July 12, 2010

Great Hubby!

My hubby proves yet again that he is the awesomest hubby every.

He got a phone call today from his HS buddy and he told Lucas that he wants him to go out to L.A. again to hang out. I was not thrilled, but this is sort of a tradition. Well Lucas researches how much it is going to cost to get over there and it turns out to be like $200.00. I was like, well whatever you want to do, but I didn't think it was fair that we, as a family are not able to go on vacation this year, so why should he get to go? (I know selfish!) I even brought up the fact that some work buddies had talked about going to Vegas and that I could tag along. I reminded him how I decided not to spend the money on myself and how it would be better to go with him anyway.

Well, the next thing I know, he is researching Vegas trips and then tries to talk me into going to Vegas for our Anniversary. He is so sweet! Here I am trying to get him not to leave me and he decides he wants to run away with me!

In the end, I reminded him that we all really want to get back to Indiana/Wisconsin to see our fathers and how great it would be to do that next summer, so why not save our money for that trip. We'll see what he decides to do, but either way, I can't be mad at him anymore. ;)

No comments: