Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random Bits of Information

Erynn is getting so mobile. She stands and climbs now. This is a place Andie likes to play peek-a-boo at. Don't you just love that adorable little face!


I love to do my girls hair and it is getting harder and harder to find cute new ways. I found this great blog called piggiesnponies.blogspot.com. They have some really cute ways to do hair. Especially for Andie, since I cut it and she is getting older. No more french braids or piggies.




I love reading LDS romance novels and my favorite is "Dusty Britches" by Marcia Lynn McClure. Well she came to Bookworms today and I had the chance to meet her get her to sing my copy of "Dusty Britches" and "Visions of Ransom Lake". I was super excited.

My Andie stayed in line with me and she got a pic too. She had fun talking to Ms. McClure and her husband. She was quite a hit.

We even had her husband Kevin sign his pic at the back of my books.

I did in fact have an epiphany today. You see the pic of me with Marcia and Kevin, will I was appalled. I can't believe how big I have gotten. So, I figure I spend so much time to my blogging her and my bows, I am now dedicating time to my Weight Loss Journey Blog. So please check in from time to time, I would love your support.

2 comments:

The Richards said...

your all boobs and look awesome! Was that supportive? I love ya and really do think you are doing good, i mean really how much can one person do? you are making the rest of us look bad!

Too Legit to Quit! said...

I'm on your side!!! I've tried to lose weight for the last 10 months and had nothing to show for it and now that I'm preg. I've lost 13 lbs. WHAT THE HECK! Talk about frusterating!!! So back in college I read those books and would love to go down memory lane...any way I could borrow them?????