Monday, October 12, 2009

8 Months

8 Months!! Can you believe it!?!? From 7-8 months, so much has happened. Erynn is sleeping through the night, Finally!! She is all over the house and getting really fast. She has cut two teeth, her bottom two.

Erynn and her silly sister Andie, don't you just love her piggies. Our babysitter Mareisa put those in her hair the other day. I was in shock, or maybe denial. My baby is getting so big!


We also go "Your Baby Can Read" from my brother-in-law Isaac and have been working with the that now, so we will see.


Believe it or not, she is pulling up and standing all by herself. We had to move her bed down so she wouldn't fall out. We have been swaddling her up to sleep at night the past 7 1/2 months and are now just laying her down unswaddled and she is doing great! Funny thing is, she likes to sleep with her teddy bear on her head, Go Figure.



I know this one is a little blurry, but Avery took this picture. I thought it was so adorable, the smile on Erynn's face. This shows you how well my girlies get along. Only Avery can make her smile like this.


2 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

What a cutie! I love those piggies!

Todd & Alisa Wren said...

Your baby is so cute! I love the piggies too, and that smile on the last picture....that's all Luke!