Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bow of the Month Club!

So here is how it will work.

Starting November 23rd, I will post about the December bow of the month, you will have a few options. Just in time for Christmas! You pick the bow you want. Individual bows will be $3.00 (including shipping) and sets will be $5 (including shipping).

You have until December 12th to place orders and pay through PayPal. I will mail them out as soon as payment is received, so the sooner you act, the sooner you get your bows.

And of course, I love getting pics of the bows in use, so feel free to email me your lil' cutie's pics.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, then just comment on this post, that way I can get a mailing list ready!! I have already had a few people interested, but I would like to get at least 10!

So spread the word!

Go to lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com

No comments: