Monday, December 22, 2008

Andie and Motherhood

I just got off my third night shift tonight and had to get this down, so I won't forget it.

After my nap this afternoon, Andie, Avery, Lucas and I were all hanging out in my room on the bed. Avery was being a little pill and I said, "I can only imagine how she will be when she is a teenager." Andie then looks at me and says, "I can only imagine how she will be when she is a mom." I then asked Andie how many kids she thought she would have. Again, Andie is only 7 1/2, I know this is a really premature discussion.

So, Andie turns to me and says, "Well, I think that I will start off with one. If I like that one, then I'll have a few more, if I don't like that one, then I'll probably only have one." Lucas and I thought that this was so funny, but how insightful for a 7 year old.

So I guess in Andie's eyes, I really like her, because here I am having #3.

2 comments:

The Richards said...

She is so cute and i love the little things they come up with. Also i did get the see the lights in griffen circle, i love the ones that go to music!

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is so cute! I think it's the age. Kaden's coming up with the funniest things to say lately. They are too funny. We really oughta get them together and see what they come up with together :)
Merry Christmas!!!