Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Graham County Fair-Part 1

I have to break this up into two different posts only because my camera wigged out and these are the first set of pics...

We had such a great time at the Fair. My girlies just love to run around and ride the rides. Anyone who says they don't enjoy the Fair must not have ever watched the excitement on their kiddos face. That alone is so worth it! Lucas and I were smiling so much we started to get cramps in our cheeks.

We always make a stop by the animals, not the most pleasant time, but at least the girls get to see some pigs, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, and other forms of poultry up close. We also got to see the biggest pumpkin entered, it weighed 140lbs! We have decided to encourage Andie to enter something into the Fair next year! That will be fun to look forward to.

There were so many rides this year that all my girlies could ride, and they did for about 4hrs. Off one, on another, sometimes on the same one. There were just the right amount of people there. Erynn had a blast, I don't remember there being as many rides for little kids in the past as there was this year. She loved the Super Slide and there was a mini set of swings that she would hold her arms out on and pretend she was flying. Everytime she came around to where I was she would have this huge smile on her face and wave to me. I was also shocked because I don't think Andie and Avery fought once, they were to busy running to all the different rides and playing together. Plus My mom came with us and we bought her a bracelet too so she could ride some of the rides, I think she had a good time.

We ended the Fair with a bang where Andie, Avery, Lucas and I rode the EXPERIENCE...I screamed the whole time. Lucas does not ride those types of rides, he prefers roller coasters, but an adult had to ride with each kiddo, so he took one for the team and boraded...he didn't feel so great afterwards, but it will be an "experience" we will not soon forget!

So here are some pics!



No comments: