Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Chistmas Comments


So we have had a very crazy last few months. I have a ton of pics and things to blog about. Most recent, would be Christmas week.

I have been busy making and crocheting beanies. I can't believe how well this has been going for me and a big thank you to everyone that either purchased a beanie or passed the word along. I will soon be selling my beanies at the new Consignment Store downtown, early next year.

I have also been very busy sewing and being crafty and cooking with my kiddos which has been very fun!!

Most exciting for us is that my oldest sister, Angela and here husband arrived from Hawaii to spend Christmas with us and during all THIS excitement, my little sister, Alisa decided to have high blood pressure and get induced to have here baby!! It has been a long 24hrs for her, but we all know the end result is worth it!!

Please keep Alisa, Todd, and Baby Wolfe in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

Beautiful picture of your beautiful girls!